Be proud LA, your LA Kings are STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS for the first time ever following the victory over New Jersey. Thank You to ALL of our fans who stayed with us and made this journey so special.
Stanley Cup Championship Celebration:
- Cheer on your LA Kings this Thursday at LA’s first Stanley Cup Championship Parade!
- Parade starts at 12 p.m. and is expected to last 30-45 minutes.
- Route: Kings fans planning to attend Thursday’s victory parade are highly encouraged to line the one-mile Figueroa Street parade route between 5th Street to the north and Chick Hearn Ct. to the south (on both sides of the street)
- Line the streets and see all the players, VIPs and championship hardware, including the Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe Trophy and Clarence Campbell Bowl divided among six double-decker busses and other decorated vehicles. Fans will have great views of all of the parade participants no matter where they stand along the mile-long route.
- Fans with tickets for the SOLD OUT STAPLES Center Rally event scheduled later in the day may show their tickets to enter special viewing areas along Chick Hearn Ct. on the south side of the street in STAPLES Center’s Star Plaza or on the north side of the street in L.A. LIVE’s Nokia Plaza. Only those with tickets for the Rally can enter these areas due to the plaza's limited space.
- There is ample parking throughout downtown LA, please bring water and sunscreen.
- Check out LA Live for more information.
ORDER OF PARADE:
- Bus 1: Stoll, Lewis, King, Williams, Cliché, Clarence Campbell Bowl
- Bus 2: Mitchell, Scuderi, Voynov, Martinez, Drewiske
- Bus 3: Bernier, Parse, Westgarth, Lotkionov
- Semi: Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe Trophy, Quick, Brown, Greene, Kopitar,
- Bus 4: Fraser, Nolan, Gagne, Richardson, Clifford
- Bus 5: Dean Lombardi, Darryl Sutter, Hockey Operations Staff
- Bus 6: Doughty, Richards, Carter, Penner, Muzzin